Optimum Recruitment Group are proud to be working with a highly successful, growth distribution client based in Manchester, to appoint a Senior Finance Business Partner to the team.
You will take responsibility to ensure business performance reporting (eg. sales tracking, margin breakdown, costs development vs sales growth, compensation plan development & measurement, etc) is accurate, relevant and produced efficiently. Using that reporting and further proactive analysis of the key drivers of performance, you will then work with the commercial and operational teams to identify steps to continually improve business performance.
Your main duties and deliverables would be to:
- Business partner to Sales & Operations teams providing analysis, insight and challenge to drive global sales growth, operations performance and support wider commercial decision-making.
- Key responsibilities include product sales analysis, ownership of product profitability models, support for strategic activities, KPI analysis and P&L management including budgeting and forecasting of revenue and costs.
- Participate at monthly Operating & Performance Review with Senior Management Team to facilitate business accountability and performance.
- Ad-hoc support with month end close tasks and commentary around drivers of any variances to plan.
- Support the CFO and reporting teams in delivering robust monthly management accounts on a timely basis.
- Work with separate BI team to define and introduce additional reporting to support evolving business strategies and targets.
- Participate fully as a member of the senior finance team
- Manage direct team and follow the employment policies and procedures to actively support the development of the wider finance team through mentoring, coaching and training.
- To support or lead other activities identified by the CFO including, but not limited to, systems implementation, investment appraisals, M&A, audit support and new product/segment reporting.
Are you qualified with a demonstrable track record of working with business units to deliver financial performance? Do you have an ability to provide and communicate meaning insight to senior stakeholders? If so, then we would love to hear from you.
Salary up to c£65k plus car and package.