Optimum Recruitment Group are proud to be working for a well-established and ambitious business based in York City Centre who are looking to appoint a Receptionist/Business Administrator. Our client is looking for an outgoing individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You will be responsible for all front of house duties including being the first point of contact for the business. You will be responsible for:
- Handling all reception duties e.g. incoming telephone calls, welcoming visitors, dealing with deliveries, meeting room bookings.
- Responsible for keeping reception, the main office, meeting rooms and kitchen neat and tidy.
- Overseeing all mailroom functionalities, incoming mail and distribution as well as preparation/sending of outgoing mail.
- Maintaining office supplies and managing office recycling.
- General business administration tasks as required including printing, collating and sending documents, scanning and distributing relevant paperwork, data entry and tracking of business information.
- Dealing with all aspects of the health and safety administration tasks as required.
- Supporting the HR function with administration tasks as required.
In order to be considered for the role of Receptionist/Business Administrator opportunity you will:
- Have previous reception and administration experience.
- Be committed, flexible, team player with excellent communication skills both in person and over the telephone.
- Have a professional appearance, with good manners and a willingness to provide a quality service.
- Be proactive and helpful.
- Have experience of working with minimal supervision.
- Have excellent proven organisational abilities.
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Be confident, have a positive outlook with a can-do attitude.
- Have the motivation to succeed.
Salary c£18k - £24k depending on skills and experiences.
Our client is a fantastic company to work, they really look after their people and offer great benefits. If you are interested, please apply now!