Optimum Recruitment Group are proud to be working with this growth client based in Blackburn who are looking to appoint a Purchase Ledger Clerk to the team.
Your role within team will be supporting PL team leader to manage the function, to process and input accurate information and to produce reports on the PL and GL.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing purchase invoices ensuring all delivery notes are received and approvals are in place
- Liaising with internal departments and suppliers to resolve invoice discrepancies and queries
- Setting up new accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Production of weekly supplier payment runs for UK suppliers
- Obtaining and reconciling supplier statements with top 20 Suppliers on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of accounts
- Processing purchase cards and expenses, checking for VAT receipts, VAT amounts and raising any queries
- Raising debit or credit notes as and when required
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
The role requires someone who is used to working within a fast paced and dynamic environment. Previous experience of accounts administration is essential including purchase ledger. This role would also suit someone who is on with their AAT studies.
Salary up to £24k plus benefits with flexible working practices.