Optimum Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a great opportunity for a commercially minded Interim Finance Business Partner to join a successful growth client based in Manchester. The role is a fixed term contract for 12 months to cover maternity.
As one of the Finance Business Partners, you will operate as a Commercial Business Partner to business stakeholders. You will be a key finance business counterpart to the distribution business (£225m sales). You will work closely with the Commercial team (Sales/Category Management/Pricing) to provide analysis and reporting that will support the business in decision making regarding Sales and Gross Margin drivers.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Business Partner to sales and other commercial teams providing analysis, insight and challenge to support sales growth and support wider commercial decision-making.
- Key responsibilities include sales reporting, product sales and margin analysis, ownership of product profitability models, compensation scheme development and tracking.
- Support business to prepare for Performance Reviews with Senior Management Team that facilitate business accountability and performance.
- Ad-hoc support with month end close tasks and commentary around drivers of commercial variances to plan.
- Support the CFO and reporting teams in delivering robust monthly management accounts on a timely basis.
- Work with BI team to prepare and maintain consistent and accurate business reporting.
- Participate fully as a member of the wider finance team.
- To support other activities identified by the CFO including, but not limited to, systems implementation, business case preparation re sales team investments and new product/segment reporting.
Role would suit a finalist stage studier or someone newly qualified with some business partnering experience.
Salary up to £45k plus benefits and hybrid working.