Are you a finance professional wanting to progress your finance career into a leadership position within a fast-growing tech company? Optimum Recruitment Group would like to hear from you if that's the case.
We are recruiting for an exciting new opportunity based on the outskirts of Leeds/Bradford for a Finance Manager to own the financial and management reporting and compliance as our client goes through a period of growth.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong technical skills who wants to make a real impact to the business success. Ideally having trained and qualified in practice and now working in industry, the role would suit a second time mover.
Duties would include:
- Responsibility for the preparation of accurate annual financial reports, annual budgets and monthly management accounts.
- Business partnering with key internal stakeholders with the potential to manage the finance team.
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of the different departments.
- Ownership and improvement of systems and integration into processes and margin reports.
- Developing the financial reporting systems and internal controls procedures.
- Managing the day-to-day cash flow reporting.
- Overseeing all tax and regulatory/compliance issues, including the preparation of VAT and other statutory returns such as ONS.
- Being a key contributor to decisions regarding financial strategy.
- Contribute to the development of processes, procedures and work-flow optimisation.
- Oversee and report on the working capital.
Salary c£45k plus benefits depending on skills and experience.