Optimum Recruitment Group are looking to identify a talented and commercial individual for our client, a well established and rapidly growing organisation based in on the outskirts of Leeds. We require an experienced Finance Business Partner to join a Supply Chain Team to focus on the UK & Ireland region.
You will be the finance business partner to multiple sites across the organisation and support multiple projects across the business. You will be focused on supporting the sites in providing insightful information that will help drive improvements and make impactful efficiencies.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for budgeting and forecasting updates on a regular basis and communicating this information in an accessible format.
- Provide commentary and insight on the weekly and monthly reporting
- Ensure performance is accurately reflected in the monthly accounts
- Provide insightful information on projects recommending the viability and provide relevant financial information during the projects life cycle.
- Ensure the Supply Chain team is working in the most efficient and effective way
- Build strong working relationships across the business and multiple sites to ensure you become a trusted partner.
Essential Experience Required:
- You will be a qualified accountant with a strong academic background
- Ideally you will have worked with supply chain or procurement in your career previously
- It is desirable that you have previously worked within an FMCG/manufacturing environment
- You should possess up to date accounting standards knowledge
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively with all levels of individuals within the business.
- Ability to build strong working relationships and have demonstrable experience of establishing credibility as well as gravitas in your day-to-day working
- Possess excellent written, presentation and analysis skills
- You will enjoy working in a fast paced organisation that encourages the development and progression of its employees whilst providing a competitive remuneration package
Salary up to £50k plus benefits
For further information on the role of Finance Business Partner please send your CV or call 01904 208065 for further information.