Optimum Recruitment Group are proud to be working with this successful PLC based on the outskirts of Leeds who are looking to appoint a Finance Business Partner.
As Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for providing financial support, insight and analysis to help drive the performance of one of the business units within the organisation. A blended role within a clear supporting line into the operational business, you must have the ability to commercially support.
You will be responsible for:
- Analysis of customer pricing and profitability, review of the cost base and process profitability.
- Providing support to the commercial and operational leaderships teams.
- Providing support to bids, tenders and projects.
- Performing post project appraisals.
- Reviewing cost allocations in the management accounts.
- Production of weekly flash and KPIs.
- Production of monthly management accounts, annual business plan and quarterly forecasts.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Reconciliation between standard costs and management accounts.
As the successful candidate you will ideally be a qualified accountant or at the final stages of study with demonstrable accounting experience. You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Building relationships with a wide-range of stakeholders.
- Challenging and influencing stakeholders.
- Strong analytical experience. Manipulation of large datasets to produce clear and concise conclusions.
- An understanding of processes and controls and the ability to identify and implement improvements.
- The ability to solve problems, reach logical conclusions and make recommendations.
- Consistently work to deadlines in a disciplined manner to produce high quality outputs.
- Preparation of management accounts, business plans and forecasts.
This role is perfect for someone who is looking to take on a more commercial role. The role will involve some travel to the sites you support across the region on a quarterly basis.
Salary up to £45k plus package.