Optimum Recruitment Group are proud to be working exclusively with a well established and successful business based in York City Centre, who are looking to appoint an Executive Assistant / Business Support Management role. This is a newly created opportunity.
Our client is looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant to work closely with the Chief Executive and Chief Financial Officer, to support their workload as the business is going through an extensive period of change.
You will support the directors in the successful delivery of company objectives through providing and maintaining effective administration assistance and for ensuring provision for the efficient and effective operation of the company, including supporting the different departments in their delivery of processes and procedures, team coordination and internal communications.
This is a fantastic and challenging opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and contribute to the overall growth of the business. You will need to be highly proactive and adaptable, navigating changing priorities and obstacles efficiently.
Your duties will include:
- Diary management, including organising both internal and external meetings.
- Active involvement in company meetings – minute taking and distribution, issuing and follow up of actions etc.
- Organising of events, company days and conferences.
- Creating high quality business documents, reports and presentations.
- Overseeing the general day to day management of the office.
- Daily management of the receptionist and business administrator.
- Utilising the business systems to update all information on an on-going basis.
- Coordinating any projects as required and to undertake specific special projects as mutually agreed with the directors.
- Building up great relationships both internally and externally to maximise the scope of the position.
Our client will ideally be looking for an experienced EA who is looking for exposure to a cross functional role.
Do you have:
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- Previous experience supporting senior stakeholders.
- Highly proficient on Microsoft Office, particularly Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Outstanding attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- An ability to think proactively and prioritise work.
- Be naturally inquisitive by nature and an appetite to get tasks achieved.
Depending on where you are in your career will depend on the package offered but salary scope of between £25,000 - £35,000 plus benefits DOE.